New release of F11 for the XO-1 - Build11

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Wed Jan 6 09:10:40 EST 2010

john wrote:
 > > Keyboard and mouse will not wakeup from sleep.  Can be fixed by disabling
 > > power management in Sugar.
 >
 > Is there any reason for cutting release after release that don't work
 > unless end users disable power management (sometimes twice!)?

to be clear, the releases in question are being built by a
volunteer, using source bits available at the time.  these are
not OLPC releases, and we're _very_ happy someone is doing this
to keep the ball rolling.  i'm sure steve had reasons to put out
this build 11.  unfortunately it came on the same day that i
(hopefully) fixed the bug referred to above, and so apparently
doesn't include the fix.

paul