Building Q2E41 - errors in missing nandblaster_tx.bin nandblaster_rx.bin

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Feb 12 11:45:36 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Richard Smith <smithbone at> wrote:
>> I did check out the Q2E41 commit, and it pulled down those files using
>> wget and built a nandblaster_tx.bin from them.  You don't have one only
>> because you're ignoring your linker errors; try on a different machine.
> On my Ubuntu karmic machine it indeed fails to build.

That is exactly where I am -- but as cjb mentions, the error is
reported by the linker. Apologies. I misread it as a gcc error.

Will move to building this on Fedora 9 or 11 and see if it works better there.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect