Need in Haiti: inexpensive portable projectors for OLPC/XO classrooms

Ismael Luceno ismael.luceno at
Wed Feb 3 21:57:32 EST 2010

On Mié 03 Feb 2010 22:27:17 Mr frÿffffffffffe9dÿffffffffffe9ric pouchal
> you may have problems watching movies due to the usb-to-vga card = the
>  bandwidth is not that good . For example with my olpc XO-1 I can run
>  quake2 fullscreen only at 400x300 ( with no latency )

Does it support some YUV/YCbCr encoding? that could reduce the bandwidth
usage to about a half (depending on various implementation factors).