[Olpc-Haiti] Need in Haiti: inexpensive portable projectors forOLPC/XO classrooms

John Rigdon jrigdon at researchonline.net
Wed Feb 3 13:51:52 EST 2010

I have not seen the XO, but I think we should be rather thinking about these new cheap netbooks for these other tasks and use the XO for what it is designed.  I am now evaluating a netbook I bought on Ebay for $79 and another that is priced at $139 on Ebay.  These types of machines can be configured for Administrative use and to do these other things.

John Rigdon