Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Mon Dec 27 21:36:22 EST 2010

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Kevin Gordon <kgordon420 at> wrote:
> Any reason that the openssl 0.9.8n-1.fc11 is of the 686 architecture as
> bundled in the os360 packages?  Causes a bit of grief on localinstalls and

This was also on 10.1.2 as can be seen in the link below . The
compaints are bogus my understanding is that -- Fedora keeps its i686
builds compatible with Geode. Why is yum getting confused I dunno --
perhaps it's reading the kernel uname. On XO-1 builds, the kernel is

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect