10.1.3 release date - and help! my daughter stabbed one of my XOs

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 04:01:04 EST 2010

I've got a day pass. See you there. With two good OLPC XO-1's.

And on that note - does anyone know how I can get a new keyboard for one of my OLPC XO-1's?

Mackenzie, my naughty little three year old who has been sent to bed early for this, found my fountain pen, took that apart, squirted the OLPC, and used the nib to stab the keyboard and rip the K key off. I think it still works as I was able to shut it down to get the ink off, and may still work with an external keyboard, but the onboard one is not happy.

thanks,
Andrew