USB Ethernet test

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:27:58 EST 2010

Have to say I'm seeing the same as Mikus, the auto-assigned icons do not appear in the frame.  The wireless ones, the 3G modems do appear, and the USB when hooked to a DHCP providing ethernet router do.  But on any of the XO 1s and 1.5s at 852 using the avahi workaround , they do not .  Also I was able to 'get online' and share with chat when wireless, but not when cross-over connected with the avahi workaround, even though the machines do show in the network view map.

KG