Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Wed Dec 15 09:59:28 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Kevin Gordon <kgordon420 at> wrote:
> A bit more info.  This echo response issue is only happening in my
> environment when the external monitor is plugged in, and happens on either
> test monitor, and using either Startech.

The more you describe it, the more it looks like

Can you try the exact test steps I propose in that bug? Just the gconf
and gnome steps (on the XO, you won't have to manually set the
xorg.conf file and stop/start prefdm :-) ).

> It's a 'production' XO-1 with the three pad trackpad..  It is a virgin
> fs-update install of build 358

I can confirm that it's a bit more frequent on XO-1 than on XO-1.5 but
is present on both.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect