F14 os4 development image released (XO-1 and XO-1.5)

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:53:27 EST 2010

Just installed, seems ok for such an early release. One problem has been
persisting since a few months back, which has to do with 50MB not being
enough to perform even a "yum search", all on the standard repos. I get
usage near 65MB and I need to bump it up to around that so I don't get "no
space left on device" errors.

Best regards,
Tiago