Announcing the OLPC OS 10.1.2 final release!

Chris Marshall chm at
Mon Aug 30 21:08:07 EDT 2010

I would like to add my thanks to these folks
for their hard work that has made possible some
of the potential of the XO-1 laptop.  My hope
is that the updated OS will allow for further
development of the Activities and Applications
for the XO laptop.

Thanks to all,