Announcing the OLPC OS 10.1.2 final release!

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Mon Aug 30 21:00:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm very pleased to announce build os852 as the final 10.1.2 release
build for XO-1 and XO-1.5 laptops.  Here are its release notes:

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/10.1.2

Instructions for installing the release on an XO can be found at:

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/10.1.2#Installation

Many thanks to everyone -- testers, translators, documenters,
developers and others -- who contributed to this release!  As I
mentioned when announcing that this release would happen, being
able to release 10.1.2 for both XO-1 and XO-1.5 at the same time
was enabled by a group of volunteers who created XO-1 Fedora 11
builds: our particular thanks to Daniel Drake, Bernie Innocenti
and Steven M. Parrish for their work towards this release.

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child