Sugar and NetworkManager

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Fri Aug 27 18:21:30 EDT 2010

Hi
Can I suggest a related issue and alteration to this strategy? Is it possible to easily forget a connection? Maybe this has been done in later builds. At a conference I had briefly connected to a strong paid connection. Everytime the free conference connection dropped out, and it did it a lot, I was automatically connected to the paid connection. If there was a solution, I couldn't find it, maybe add forget to connect/disconnect menu?
Tony