Installing single file via signed OFW script

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Wed Aug 25 09:45:59 EDT 2010

[ background: working with a local team in a process that needs to be
quick. Booting linux would take way too long and throw our logistics
out of whack ]

Is there a straightforward way to have a signed forth script (local
team has its own keys) that creates/installs a minimal file to a known

We just need to install a config file under /etc ...

(I'll take care of sorting out the /versions rigmarole :-) )

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect