WiFi vs Suspend

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Tue Aug 24 19:13:33 EDT 2010

On 08/24/2010 06:51 PM, Hal Murray wrote:

> I've got the back of a system off.  Is there a handy place to get a
> scope/meter on the wakeup signal from the WiFi module to the EC?  Is that
> signal edge triggered or level sensitive?

Easiest place is on the WLAN module Pin 49.  Its connected to EC pin 36.
  Its an edge trigger signal and the WLAN should pulse it over and over
if it doesn't see communication from the host.

Make sure that you check your kernel logs and see if the EC wakeup mask
is not set to mask the WLAN wakeup.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child