OLPC 10.1.2 Release Candidate 1

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 20:08:48 EDT 2010

--- On Sun, 8/8/10, Ed McNierney <ed at laptop.org> wrote:

> From: Ed McNierney <ed at laptop.org>
> Subject: Re: OLPC 10.1.2 Release Candidate 1
> To: "Yioryos Asprobounitis" <mavrothal at yahoo.com>
> Cc: "Fedora OLPC" <fedora-olpc-list at redhat.com>, "Chris Ball" <cjb at laptop.org>, "Devel" <devel at lists.laptop.org>, testing at lists.laptop.org
> Date: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 5:51 PM
> no, there is planned printing
> support in 10.1.2 or later.  I have not heard of anyone
> interested in working on it, either.
>
>     - Ed

OK thanks
Let me repeat the original question though because will all this issues your response generated, I'm afraid will be lost.
People already think that the issue is yum and skype (when is really "yum update" or "yum install etoys") but for which a ticket already exists anyway.
The important question besides printing that you addressed is  wifi access occasionally disappearing from the build when you switch back and forth to gnome, requiring re-installation.
Where should someone look for relevant problem info if this reappears, so a ticket can be filed?