OLPC 10.1.2 Release Candidate 1

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Sun Aug 8 17:27:43 EDT 2010

Yioryos -

You asked for instructions for "the olpcnews.com/forum/ kind of people", and that's the information I provided.  I wasn't dismissing or ignoring anything; if we widely disseminate those instructions and they are followed, bugs will be far less likely to be dismissed or ignored.  But a bug no one knows about is 100% certain to be ignored.

	- Ed