New keyboard layouts

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at
Wed Apr 28 12:24:17 EDT 2010

I was just looking at the layout again and just noticed the new arrow keys
placement. That is a very awkward placement. Is that definitive or can you
do something like shorten the shift key to accommodate the UP arrow?

I suppose that would be another hard sell for deployments against netbooks
with the regular placement of keys.

Best regads,