How to create a proper ?

Bastien bzg at
Wed Apr 28 10:30:32 EDT 2010

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the reply.

Daniel Drake <dsd at> writes:

> The much easier option, and the one I'd suggest, is that you simply
> disable security on all the laptops.

> Obtain a developer key for all laptops and run "disable-security" at
> the firmware prompt.

The problem is that our 100 XOs (in Madagascar) are *not* connected to
the Internet.

Is there a way to get a developer key (or to disable security) for all
our 100 (soon 160) XO without an internet access?

It would be a pity to be able to freely install free software on a free
machine only if those machines are connected to the Internet...