Camera, XO 1.5 vs XO 1

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Apr 26 00:38:54 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 05:43:29PM +0100, Tiago Marques wrote:
> XO 1 uses 8.2.0(767), that's the latest stable right?

Don't think so.  When comparing XO-1 and XO-1.5, the version of XO-1
software I use is build 802, version 8.2.1.

> Ok, will do, thanks. For now it's mostly the darker image that's an
> issue. It's not that it's bad per se, but the XO1 picture is
> definitely great.

Please check for variance in the two cameras you have by comparing the
output of the OpenFirmware "test /camera" command.

See also
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9853

You could also put your test results in that ticket.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/