Pain building olpc-update rpm

Daniel Drake dsd at
Sun Apr 25 21:07:19 EDT 2010

On 25 April 2010 03:16, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at> wrote:
> Right now, if you do clone of the olpc-update repo, and try to build
> it... well, it doesn't work very well.

Pretty sure you're looking at the wrong repo or something. The
Makefile has the right version number and you don't need to use

There may be a stale spec file there. The real spec (and package in
general) is maintained in fedora cvs. I was using the regular Fedora
cvs tools and Makefiles to do test builds before pushing real