How to build an .img

Esteban Bordón ebordon.uy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:10:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

To build custom os from 802 for example you might use pilgrim[1].
Then to generate fs.zip file you need the OLPC implemention of bios-crypto
package:

# git clone git://dev.laptop.org/bios-crypto

# cd bios-crypto/build
# make

With your keys you can sign the os generated.

Regards,
Esteban.

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Building_custom_images