tap-to-click feedback

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Thu Apr 15 11:41:51 EDT 2010

Richard -

I have a specific recollection of folks in Rwanda "liking it".  But my bigger concern is that we've shipped an awful lot of these with very few reported complaints.  I just don't know what that means.  It may well be that most folks don't like it, but I don't think we know.  As they say in some courts of law, "Not Proven".

We can certainly make an effort to inquire specifically about this and attempt to get good input from existing users.

	- Ed