ANNOUNCE: F11 for the XO-1 build 140py released

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 01:04:32 EDT 2010

--- On Wed, 4/14/10, Mikus Grinbergs <mikus at bga.com> wrote:

> From: Mikus Grinbergs <mikus at bga.com>
> Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: F11 for the XO-1 build 140py released
> To: "Bernie Innocenti" <bernie at codewiz.org>
> Cc: "OLPC Devel" <devel at lists.laptop.org>, "Fedora OLPC List" <fedora-olpc-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 6:08 PM
> Was unable to boot XO-1 with
> build140py installed on jffs2, unless
> develop.sig was present.
>
> If not present, OFW (q2e42e) gave the message "No signature
> for our key
> list"

My XO-1 has security disabled and boots fine. With the exception of the first boot that something on olpc.fth blocks it (with no OFW messages) and never goes to console.

Regarding the freeze at the camera-check boot point, I had it with os129py (not with os140py yet) but I considered it a consequence of my broken camera. Maybe not then.