Updating my prior comments about FlashPlayer on the XO-1

Stanley Sokolow stanleysokolow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:48:11 EDT 2010

After writing my explanation of why I turned to a Xubuntu system last year
to get FlashPlayer going on my XO for my wife's Internet Math Tutoring
project, I thought I ought to see what improvements have been made since
that decision.    I see on the Wiki that there are Sugarized activities now
for Opera & Firefox & FlashPlayer.    I'll give them a try.   Maybe I can
quit using the SD-card-installed Xubuntu system and get back to Sugar as the
tutoring platform.