New XO-1.5 10.2.0 build 119

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Apr 10 08:35:48 EDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-04-10 at 01:47 -0700, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> Unfortunately Record.activity is not really working yet. Filed #1931 with sugarlabs.

Is this on the XO-1.5, or also on the XO-1? I tested Record v65
yesterday on os129py and it was perfect.

> ntpdate is missing from the builds. Easy to add but maybe should
> be there to begin with.

What is it needed for? Does NM use it on connection to synchronize the
systrem clock?

> Finally, I guess you have thought of it, but by the
> time 10.2 will be out F11 repositories will be down
> and thus the builds totally frozen software-wise.

I think it would have been better to rebase on F12 6 months ago.
Now it's way too close to the release date :-(

> Is there anyway to mirror and keep them (without any updating)
> somewhere till migration to F>11, so at least if a component
> is needed can be found at that time?

Repositories for end-of-life releases are just moved to permanent
archives which are mirrored in fewer locations. For example:

 http://archive.kernel.org/fedora-archive/