soas63xo impressions

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at
Tue Sep 15 23:53:36 EDT 2009

Regarding revised toolbar design:
> Putting the user coloured activity icon
> in as the first icon is also a nice design win regarding
> identifying the activity you're looking at (and whose it is).

I'm not your typical user - I usually have more than 100 Activities
installed.  You may remember what 100 icons mean - but I sure don't.
[Whereas text is self-explanatory.]

And if you've ever looked at Neighborhood View while connected to - it is hard to keep track of "whose" each icon
is -- color is well suited for those with photographic memories.