OLPC Hardware and Software Development Lists

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Mon Sep 14 14:34:56 EDT 2009

Folks -

This is a friendly reminder that, especially as we get close to having
XO-1.5 B2 machines scattered among developers around the world, we
should try keep development discussions on the devel at lists.laptop.org
list whenever possible.  The techteam list should be used only for
discussions that need to be confidential for NDA purposes.  And
individual one-on-one emails should be avoided for all but the most
trivial items; it's easy to think you're "bothering" folks by posting
to a larger list, but you never know what valuable input you'll get if
no one knows about the topic!  Thanks.

	- Ed