Sharing files among several XO

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Thu Oct 29 02:47:55 EDT 2009

Under Etoys, If I keep down the mouse button and choose "Save under
another name" (I am not sure about the exact message), and save the
project with another name, then in the journal the previous instance
of the project is replaced with this new one. I will check again
tonight.

Note: Pay attention I am not just using the Keep button

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire