Some Questions About Setting Up A School Server

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at
Fri Oct 23 04:37:38 EDT 2009

Hi All...
These questions are from Jim Stockford <jim at> who is working with Shameer on a Contributors Program project.  Please be sure to send me a copy of any answers! Thanks.

Jim needs help setting up a school server. For starters, I referred him to:
 He has the following questions.