[Server-devel] XS-0.6 -
sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Oct 9 21:59:01 EDT 2009
On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 5:37 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> 65d0816e002fe83f4e0130b6a92577377b9fd2e3 OLPC-School-Server-0.6-i386.iso
> c872907f1f696ea7bb1bb6e95319fa27e62ce76c OLPC-School-Server-0.6-i386.img.gz
So, I have the SD card version running. Some points:
1) The new image takes 2GB only and not 4GB like the previous builds. Big plus.
2) The first boot hangs on upgrading Moodle (see attachment).
3) After hanging for over an hour, I power-cycled it and it booted up
(just complained that accounts were already created).
4) /etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/domain_config <ourdomain.here> and a reboot.
5) We still have a problem with DNS forwarding. I had to manually add
our DNS to /var/named-xs.conf it works ok.
6) Registration from XO was successful.
7) Accessing Moodle throws pgsql errors about workshop table...will
attach in next e-mail.
Will report more later.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 2009-10-09 16.29.43.jpg
Size: 49065 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Devel