Images partitioned right? Good USB drives? (Re: Woodhouse on flash storage)

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:57:08 EDT 2009

OCZ Rally 2 4GB has worked fine for me for a year now. If you go for
the OCZ Rally 2 Turbo, it has higher random write speeds(faster boot,
opening apps) but I'm not sure about reliabilty. OCZ has a good
reputation for good reliability on most of it's products.

Using an USB->SD adapter with one of those recommended SD cards might
be a good idea. Some look like pen drives.
Mitch told me that micro Sandisk SDHC 4GB and Transcend micro SDHC
were behaving well in the stress test and I can also say the same for
the Sandisk 4GB SDHC card, class 2.

Best regards,
Tiago Marques