B3 with different RAM chips

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 10:54:53 EST 2009

Thanks, I'm aware of that. For this particular card it is either
defective or the XO is causing errors since it is barely 3 months old
and hasn't seen much use. It is gathering a good amount of errors by
writing 1-2GiB randomly, so I hope I don't need to go as far as
writing almost 1TiB before I find the problem.

Best regards,
Tiago