updates.laptop.org XO 1.5 and other question

LASKE, Lionel (C2S) LLASKE at c2s.fr
Sun Nov 29 03:58:32 EST 2009

Hi all,

I’ve just tested the olpc-update to upgrade from OS45 to OS46: it works great !
Cool ! Thanks for that.

By the way I’ve got three questions about XO 1.5:

-          “test-all” command end with a “general protection exception” error after SD test (I’m in Q3A16).

-          I’ve tried to play with the dailymotion open video website http://openvideo.dailymotion.com which support OGG and it don’t seems to work with the XO. One OLPC France guy works for DM, maybe we could help on it.

-          What about video support in Record activity ? Camera seems to start working when using “test /camera”

Best regards from France

Lionel.