F11 for the XO - Build 9 issues

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 09:14:58 EST 2009

I am seeing too many issues with OS9 to be comfortable leaving it in the wild.
OS8 is still available and if you have upgraded to OS9 I would suggest
reflashing with OS8 until the issues can be resolved..

I have a new release OS10 that I will be testing over the weekend with a goal
of getting it out by Monday for community testing.

I appreciate all the feedback on OS9 and apologize for the problems.

 Steven M. Parrish
 gpg fingerprint: 4B6C 8357 059E B7ED 8095 0FD6 1F4B EDA0 A9A6 13C0
Nickname: SMParrish
Channels: #fedora-kde, #fedora-olpc, #sugar, #fedora-devel, #packagekit