Updates to olpc-update-query - 8.2-fixes and master

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:10:47 EST 2009

 - few nitpicks & bugfixen

 - /security/oats-server can be a single server, or a newline
separated list of servernames

 - servers are tried in order (local XS first), until we get at least one of
   - a valid lease
   - a real STOLEN
   - 'delegate'
   - 'upgrade'

 - /security/oats-ignore-xs indicates that the local XS should not be tried

The "try servers in order" patch is not pretty, but it tests well. The
whole thing is tested on 8.2.1 with a local XS handing out delegated
leases -- as long as the leases were present and good, clients keep
the traffic local. If the XS has no lease or hands out an expired
lease, the client goes to the next server.

I'm including this in 8.2.2 and have merged it into master too.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions