OFW RPM packaging

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:10:59 EST 2009

Hi Daniel,

>From memory when I've looked at this in the past it was packaged
within OLPC from the binary download. I've had on my list at one point
being able to follow the instructions to recompile it from source so
it could be included explicitly upstream in Fedora but have never got
around to investigating it further due to time constraints. I think
the KVM people use a OFW release as well so it might be worth looking
at how they compile their version of it. I also wasn't sure what the
signing requirements were of a XO OFW build would be.

Peter