more on trac

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Nov 20 16:29:43 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:14:38PM +0000, Daniel Drake wrote:
> One more: I think 1.5-software-future should be renamed to 1.5-future.
> We can't put a date on this milestone and I don't think theres a value
> of splitting our medium-term goals into hardware/software/firmware as we
> already do that with the component field.
>
> And I propose this description for the milestone:
>
> Important issues which we are not able to address for the initial XO-1.5
> production release, but intend to fix in 2010.

Agreed, and done, with minor modifications.

1.5-future ...

"Important issues which we have chosen not to address for the initial
XO-1.5 production release, but intend to fix after release.

May include hardware, firmware and software.  May include issues that
are not specific to the XO-1.5."

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/