New F11 for XO-1.5 build 43

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Nov 20 09:54:45 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at> wrote:
> In fact, we used to do that years ago before olpc-update worked reliably

Yeah, but it's not very reliable (limited by USB sticks' own
reliability) and definitely not very scalable.

Not sure whar Daniel means when he'ssaying we have no server. Maybe
just that we're not running one :-) The XS can be an olpc-update
server, and Daniel wrote one of the implementations so...

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect