trac, 1.5 milestone changes

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:01:14 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 11:32 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> If you'd like to know what the milestones mean;

One of the limitations of trac is that you cannot make a query that
says "milestone X or Y". You can however combine with components or
keywords.

If you were to use "1.5" for milestone and keywords for groupings like
"hardware" *then* you can

 - see an overall view of 1.5 status
 - see 1.5 hardware overview
 - see 1.5 hardware component:dcon for specific status

that's what I was trying to say last meeting but my audio was sh*t.

As it stands, this has made it better for individual players to see
their own to-do list, but harder for the group (and release managers)
to have an overview...

hth,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions