OS and Firmware testing for XO 1.5 B2: gnash

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Wed Nov 18 17:49:24 EST 2009

Tiago wrote:
> I have testedd it in the XO-1.5 but it unfortunately is crashing with a
> green scrreen on video, a problem that Mikus has already described in
> Mplayer on the test builds.

On the XO-1.5, I get Mplayer to *not* crash by telling it to not use
a "vt" driver.  The command line I use is ' mplayer -framedrop -vo
x11 -vfm ffmpeg -lavdopts fast=1:skiploopfilter=nonkey  xxx.mpeg '.
  [The important part is the ' -vo x11 ' - that tells Mplayer *not*
to use a "vt"-dependent driver, and avoids the green screen.]

Unfortunately, I've not been able to avoid the green screen on the
XO-1.5 with ' vlc ' -- vlc appears not to support a parameter to
select the driver.

mikus