Problem with dracut-modules-olpc-0.2.4

Esteban Bordón ebordon.uy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:51:55 EST 2009

When I tried to decompress the initrd file I got the message

gzip: ../initrd-2.6.30_xo1-20091109.2105.1.olpc.29eff8b.img: unexpected end
of file

If I try in unsecure boot i get the same problem, the last messages that
screen show is

dracut: Mounted root filesystem /dev/mtdblock0
Usage: /usr/libexec/initramfs-olpc/upfs.py SYSROOT NAME MODE
Failure condition in initramfs

Signal caught!

Boot has failed, sleeping forever.