Broken XO battery (battery LED flashes red)

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Thu Nov 12 16:43:32 EST 2009

> > Interesting. I tried this by downloading batman.fth to USB and trying fload
> u:\batman.fth
>
> I get the following errors:
>
> fileih isn't unique
> bat-b@ isn't unique
> ok
>
> Any ideas?

Those aren't errors you can ignore them and things should still work.  batman.fth grew enough useful features that I started pulling in a lot of it into the shiping firmware. So there are duplicate names for some of the stuff.  Thats Forth indicating that there were previously existing definitions for those that have now been overridden.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child