after executing directfb examples nothing coming on to the board

isham sachinkumar at
Tue May 5 01:40:51 EDT 2009

Hi Community,

              I cross compiled directfb and directfb examples with Sdl
support for mips processor.
              But when i execute binaries of directfb-examples, such as
              df_window (nothing coming on the screen)
               there were no errors on board.
               Whther i need to set frame buffer or any thing. I am having

              Also, While executing gtk binaries, I am getting segmantation
               Anybody help me to get out of this problem.
Sent from the Software development mailing list archive at