XO boot problem

Philipp Kocher philipp.kocher at gmx.net
Wed Mar 11 21:49:49 EDT 2009

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the input. The XO is booting fine after the firmware update.

I was looking for the bootfw.zip online, older released firmware
versions have the bootfw.zip in this directory:
http://dev.laptop.org/pub/firmware/q2e18/

But you are right, I can just copy the bootfw.zip from a working XO with
build 767 installed.

The ticket 7607 got fixed with q2e12 so it shouldn't happen with build
767 (q2e18) anymore. But I got the information that 3 XOs with build 767
had the same problem. They got fixed with a clean install, so no way for
further diagnosis.

Regards,
Philipp