rotate button sucks on the XO

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:08:01 EST 2009

By opening the XO in its traditional laptop configuration and then holding
it by the handle as if it were an opened book (twist 90 degrees), results in
a portrait mode configuration that is more ergonomic for a standing user and
perhaps more comfortable for casual use while sitting on a couch or in a
reading chair.  Applications for such a use might easily be imagined.

The track pad and keys would be available and could be exploited by
application designers.