[support-gang] Activities Under Emulation

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun Mar 1 08:40:20 EST 2009

On 01.03.2009, at 06:17, Caryl Bigenho wrote:

> Will the following specific activities work under emulation:

Jonas already mentioned that the term "emulation" is probably not what
you meant - I assume you simply mean Sugar on non-XO hardware? Or
specifically in a "Linux emulator" running under Windows or Mac OS?
There should not be a difference between that and Linux running
natively, as what is emulated is simply a PC.

> EToys?

It works in SoaS, Wolfgang's LiveCD, and an emulated XO.

> Squeak?

That's the first I hear of a Squeak activity ... where can I find it?

- Bert -