#9361 NORM 1.5-F11: drm not working

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Jun 26 04:39:58 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 07:16 +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> you have a chrome9 system, please don't try to use it with the old
> DRM code in the kernel which is for chrome/unichrome.

OK, thanks for your input! Much appreciated, glad to have you around and
following our work...

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the current graphics issues,
once you have missed enough appointments to install our latest OS
image ;)
The issues are the screen flicker, and the slowness of full-screen
redraw. You can sort-of see it draw the screen from top to bottom.

cheers,
Daniel