new content bundle

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sat Jun 20 15:31:02 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu,

On 20 Jun 2009, at 18:41, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> 2009/6/20 Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>:
>> We have a Google Summer of Code project to do exactly that... stay
>> tuned...
>
> But if you really wanted and didn't feared messing with python code,
> you could make a duplicate of Browse and change the default URL,
> hiding or not the address bar...

Yes, good call.

BTW, is the idea of making a lightweight gtk+ widget for a Sugar web
view still on the cards? That's not me volunteering for this by the
way – before dfarning sends me more 'you just volunteered' email :-b
Just that there are several 0.82 Activity uses of this approach which
currently wont work in 0.84 and up Sugar builds, Help being an obvious
one, so we can have a (?) on the home screen (I seem to remember the
Gmail Activity was a popular one when it was still up to date).

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. I know, I know... I still haven't even started working with your
SWFEdit Gnash view work yet, but it is at least getting closer to the
top of my todo list. :-)