new content bundle

Rodolfo D. Arce S. rodolfoarce at eyuhoo.com
Wed Jun 17 12:47:38 EDT 2009

Hello:

I'm trying to ensamble a content bundle.. I used the script in the
wiki and the bundle maker.. it's working so far

I managed to create a bundle.xol but when i can't find the procedure
to install it.. i can manually install it by unziping, but i want to
be able to put it on the schoolserver and get the kids to install from
there

another thing.. Although i can access the files from within the file
system "file:///home/olpc/Library/content/index.html" i can't seem to
be able to put it on the index page of the browser so kids could
access from the menu, is there an easier way to do this

thanks again.. R