new F11-for-XO1 images available for testing

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:13:34 EDT 2009

Daniel that is interesting.

My arm devices are booting directly on ubifs. One is running ubuntu
( SheevaPlug ) and the other Fed 8 ( OpenRD Client). I am going to
build Fed 11 this weekend for the OpenRD Client and then try and get
the XS bits ported to it (but that is for a separate thread with
Martin L.)

These devices use a special build of u-boot from Marvell to initiate
the boot.

Wish I knew how to create drivers for OFW so it could boot from UBIFS.